Infiniti Brake Repair is now easy! At Orozco’s Auto Service we know brakes. Our ASE Certified Technicians are trained to resolve even the most complicated brake issues on all Infiniti makes and models
How Orozco’s is your best choice for Infiniti Brake Repair and service.
01. The Right Parts. We use the very best, Infiniti brake pads, shoes and other components for your brake services. We strictly follow the Mercedes Benz’ recommendations. We don’t sacrifice on a lesser priced part, because we have found with brakes, lesser price equals lesser quality. Our choices give you the optimal stopping distance, longer life and intervals between brake jobs, and quieter braking.
02. Excellent Technicians. Our technicians are very well trained and experienced to perform your Infiniti brake job. This is important because you NEED a careful and expert person looking over such an important area of your vehicle. Your safety, and that of others, depend on our technical abilities. Don’t cut corners with the brake shops that hire inexperienced people to work on your car. It’s not the right thing or the safest thing to do.
03. The Right Equipment. Some equipment simply gives you a much better brake job than others. For example, at our shops we have “On-The-Car-Brake-Lathes.” These specialized pieces of equipment allow us to turn the rotors on your car instead of removing them. This delivers a more true and perfect surface for braking. Some shops even send your rotors to other companies which creates a question of quality.
At Orozco’s Auto Service in Long Beach, we offer all kinds of brake services, including rotor and pad replacement and replacing brake fluid.
The common adage, “a car that cannot start is an inconvenience, but a car that cannot stop is downright dangerous”, really highlights just how critical a vehicle’s braking system is. Indeed, a car that does not start could cost you valuable time and lead to some heavy consequences, but if your vehicle’s brakes fail, it could easily cost you your life. Some brake problems are best handled by professionals, and basic diagnostics and tasks should be something that every Infiniti owner knows, but regardless of your skill level, our Infiniti trained technicians can work with you to keep your car’s brakes performing at their best.
Here are a few simple tests to see if you need Infiniti Brake Repair and or are in need of maintenance:
- Start your engine, but keep your car in park or neutral with the parking brake engaged. With the vehicle stopped, apply pressure to the brake pedal.
- If your brakes feel spongy, you probably have air in your brake lines.
- If your pedal sinks to the floor, your master cylinder may be defective, which could cause brake failure and should be fixed immediately.
- Release the parking brake and drive around the block, stopping occasionally and taking note of how the brakes feel.
- Notice how much effort is required to bring your vehicle to a stop.
- With power brakes, the vehicle should stop with the pedal more than an inch from the floor, and on older cars without power brakes, the pedal should be more than three inches from the floor.
- If your automobile has power brakes but seems to be taking excessive effort to stop, you may need to replace your power booster.
- If you feel that your brakes are low, pump the brake pedal a few times as you drive.
- If pumping the pedal makes the brakes more responsive, either a brake adjustment is needed or you are running low on brake fluid.
- If you know how to check your brake fluid and find that it is at normal operating levels, it may be a more serious problem. Here at Orozco’s, we can give your vehicle’s braking system a thorough inspection to find and remedy the problem.
More about Infiniti Brake Repair
During normal driving, pay attention to how your brakes are performing.
- If your vehicle is taking a longer distance than usual to stop, it either needs brake adjusting or new brake linings.
- If your vehicle pulls to one side when you brake, you may have a stuck calliper and/or a brake fluid leak.
- If your brake pedal pulses during non-emergency stops, your brakes may be overheating from overuse.
- If your steering wheel shakes when you brake, your front brake rotors may be warped and need refinishing or replacement.
- If your brakes squeal when you stop, your brake pads or other Components may be worn or missing small parts.
- If your brakes make a grinding noise that can be felt in the pedal, they are probably severely worn and should be repaired immediately. Further driving could cause much more expensive damage to more major Components of your brake system.
Never procrastinate on brake work. If your Infiniti is showing any of these symptoms, take care of the situation immediately, if possible before driving again. Brake failure can cost not only your own life, but the lives of others if you hit another person or vehicle. If you believe your Mercedes’ brakes need service or you are not sure and would like to have your vehicle diagnosed, call Orozco’s Auto Service today at (562)-427-4256. Keep your vehicle in good condition and ensure the safety of yourself, your loved ones, and those around you!